A web page that points a browser to a different page after 2 seconds If your browser doesn't automatically go there within a few seconds, you may want to go to the destination manually.

Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Miss Representation

In class we watched a documentary about the representation of women in the media. This is one of my favorite topics to discuss, so I was thrilled to have more insight on the issue. I thought it was really interesting how they focused so heavily on the issue of women in politics. It isn't something that I have ever thought much about, because I know several women who are involved in politics on a city or state level and they don't seem to be all that abnormal. It gave an interesting perspective on the grand scheme of women in politics. Now all I need is for David to see it, so we can talk about it even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment