A web page that points a browser to a different page after 2 seconds If your browser doesn't automatically go there within a few seconds, you may want to go to the destination manually.

Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

What I'm Reading

My husband and I have recently discovered how awesome it is to be able to check out books for our Kindle app on our iPhones. My biggest complaint with eReaders is that you have to buy these books that you may never read again. (thats also my problem with bookstores in general. You pay a lot for a book you may not even like.) But with the digital library, we can check books out for 3 weeks, have them on our phones, and read whenever we like.
I read all three of the His Dark Materials (the golden compass books) this month on my phone. We went to the library to get more stuff to read and I ended up getting:
Mennonite in a Little Black Dress
Food and the City
Revolution at the Table
How to Eat a Small Country
Ruby in the Smoke
Time Traveler's Wife
I stayed away from getting mostly novels because of school. I can't get absorbed into a book and stay on top of homework. I am really excited to read the food books though, that is a topic that always fascinates me.

1 comment:

  1. I love book suggestions. I will check out these titles for my Kindle. The only one that I have read is Time Traveler's Wife. Happy Reading! It's so hard to read and go to school at the same time because reading a novel for me will always win....!

    ReplyDelete